Meet the NBC-RMC Staff

We select outstanding people we believe are of high integrity and character, work ethic and willingness to pour their lives into helping athletes be their best. We work hard to hire college players, college and high school coaches and dynamic competent teachers of the game. NBC-RMC has a special staff comprised of several Montanans. Each summer, we are fortunate enough to welcome back many returning coaches and this year is no different. The NBC-RMC coaching family can't wait to see you at Rocky Mountain College.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Peter Stordahl

Peter Stordahl is an 18 year old from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He currently attends Billings West High School and will be going into his senior year this fall. Peter wast the 6th man for the Golden Bears last season when the Bears won their second straight AA Championship. Peter attended NBC Camps when he was younger as well as NBC's All Star camp in Oregon. Peter is unsure about his future after high school, however, when asked about college he said, "I believe that the skills both on and off the court that I have learned at NBC have given me the confidence to know that I can be successful in every aspect of life. I owe NBC camps more than I could ever repay them for the person I am today and the man I will be tomorrow."

No comments: