Meet the NBC-RMC Staff

We select outstanding people we believe are of high integrity and character, work ethic and willingness to pour their lives into helping athletes be their best. We work hard to hire college players, college and high school coaches and dynamic competent teachers of the game. NBC-RMC has a special staff comprised of several Montanans. Each summer, we are fortunate enough to welcome back many returning coaches and this year is no different. The NBC-RMC coaching family can't wait to see you at Rocky Mountain College.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jonathon Ferrie

Jonathon Ferrie is pursuing a Secondary Physical Education degree from Dordt College in Sioux Falls, South Dakota where he is originally from. At school, Jon also plays center for the Dordt Defenders Men’s Basketball team. Jon is excited to work NBC this summer because, “of the opportunity to work with the kids. When I was their age at camps I looked up to my coaches a lot and I still remember most of them and the things they taught me. I want the children to remember, understand, and put into action what I helped teach them. The best part about working with children is to see them put into action what they were just taught.”

No comments: