Meet the NBC-RMC Staff

We select outstanding people we believe are of high integrity and character, work ethic and willingness to pour their lives into helping athletes be their best. We work hard to hire college players, college and high school coaches and dynamic competent teachers of the game. NBC-RMC has a special staff comprised of several Montanans. Each summer, we are fortunate enough to welcome back many returning coaches and this year is no different. The NBC-RMC coaching family can't wait to see you at Rocky Mountain College.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jesse Logan

Jesse Logan is currently attending Cascade College in Portland, Oregon where he majors in Biological Science. Jesse will be a sophomore this upcoming 2008-2009 season and will play a vital role in Cascade College's NAIA men's basketball team. Jesse was a camper for several years and has also traveled to Brazil and Scandinavia through NBC's tour program. This is also Jesse's third year coaching. "I am so passionate about NBC Camps because they played a vital role in helping me become the person, christian, and basketball player that I am today. I hope every week I coach that I can have the same affect on a kid the way NBC Camps did when I was a camper." Jesse is from Shields Valley, Montana.

No comments: