Meet the NBC-RMC Staff

We select outstanding people we believe are of high integrity and character, work ethic and willingness to pour their lives into helping athletes be their best. We work hard to hire college players, college and high school coaches and dynamic competent teachers of the game. NBC-RMC has a special staff comprised of several Montanans. Each summer, we are fortunate enough to welcome back many returning coaches and this year is no different. The NBC-RMC coaching family can't wait to see you at Rocky Mountain College.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shannon Flynn

Shannon is currently a sophomore at Carroll College where she studies Biology and Chemistry for Secondary Education. With a basketball resume of 4 All-Conference and 2 All-State selections it comes as little surprise that Shannon plays on the Saint’s Basketball and Volleyball teams. This summer will be her fourth year with NBC and in that time Shannon states that “NBC Camps has had a huge impact on my life. It has shown me how passionate I am about working with kids, playing basketball, and sharing my faith. The campers always put a smile on my face. I love to watch them grow over the course of the week, and to see that reflected growth in myself.” Shannon is from Townsend, Montana.

No comments: